Hamta Baghinejad holds a bachelor’s degree in crisis management and began playing music with the Daf instrument at the age of 15. Hamta graduated and obtained a teaching certificate from her master. At the same time, she started teaching as a teacher in schools and cultural and artistic centres and worked as the director of the largest Daf workshop in Arasbaran Cultural Centre. In addition to the Daf and other percussion instruments, she began playing the Tonbak and Cajon for a short period.
One of the most important honors of this artist in the country is to attend large orchestras in Tehran and other cities. As a percussionist and musician, she mentioned soloist and in the genre of fusion duet, trio, and various accompaniments in prestigious halls of the country (Vahdat, Ivan Shams, Roudaki, Arasbaran, etc.).
Hamta immigrated to India in 2018 due to her desire to learn Indian music and a change in her playing style, and in less than three years she became the first Iranian girl who plays Indian rhythms (konnakol) on the Daf.
Her technical skills and musicianship are of such a high quality that they have led to her collaboration with many festivals and prominent artists in India, including:
- JKK International Festival in Jaipur 2018.
- Performing with international musicians at the University of Management in Mumbai2019.
- Performed in Ashram Mehrbaba 2019.
- Shared stage with one of the greatest composers of Hollywood and Bollywood, holder of Oscar and Grammy Award, Mr. A.R.Rahman 2019 (EKAMSATT Sufi concert)at Jio garden Mumbai.
- Multiple performances in Pune into cultural events.
- Online collaboration with various artists from all over the world during the quarantine 2020.
- Participate in Panditchatur lal festival and broadcast on India TV Full video 8_broadcast.
- Introduced and streamed her video on the popular TV programme,Chand shanbeh ba sina.
- Performance at Symbiosis University (Pune) 10.Collaboration in Bollywood movie(Realising soon). 1
- Interview with one of the most famous Iranian channel based in London ManotoTV.
- Tansen festival in Gwalior. 13.Lokrang festival in Bhopal.
- Collabration with International musicians on the occasional day (Independence Day of India) video was featured on News Channel.
- Honoured to be part of one of the major Iranian singer Dariush eghbali’s musical project for Ayeneh channel as a back vocal.
- Interviewed with Roqe Media.